What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers treatment involves injecting a medically developed solution under the skin with a fine needle to enhance facial features and plump and fill lines, grooves or sunken areas. At The Skin Quartz we only use high quality products and depending on the area we use different brands.
Administered correctly by a medical professional, dermal fillers can subtly smooth, soften, contour and tone the skin; restore youthful plumpness and enhance and define your features.
Where can dermal fillers be used?
Dermal fillers are used to treat a range of skin concerns, including lack of volume and shallow to deep wrinkles and folds. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose, with our experts we use all different techniques to create a bespoke look for you individually. For smoothing, adding volume, plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, tear troughs, mouth (smile, marionette and lipstick lines), jawline and chin.
Your dermal fillers consultation: what to expect.
Your dermal fillers consultation will be with an expert who will assess your needs, suitability and determine the most appropriate form of treatment. During your consultation they will be able to answer any questions you may have about your skin concerns and give you personalised advice.
Types of dermal fillers.
At The Skin Quartz we offer the following types of dermal filler treatments:
- Cheek filler – add volume and lift to your cheeks.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty – reshape your nose with a non-surgical nose job.
- Tear trough fillers – instantly revive and refresh you under eyes, reducing dark circles.
- Lip fillers – add extra volume and plumpness to lips. Our advanced lip specialist will determine what’s best for your shape and desired result.
- Jawline and chin – add volume to the jaw and chin area.
- 8-point face lift- A technique design to restore youth to your face using 8 points.
Three simple steps to start your journey
Book a no obligation, free consultation with one of our experienced Aesthetics specialist. You can call us directly or request a call back or book online.
Visit you’re the Skin Quartz and meet your Aesthetics specialist for a one-to-one consultation. During this consultation we will:
• Discuss the best options and the results that you would like to achieve.
• Explain the procedure, recovery, likely outcomes and costs
• Go through your past medical history
• Answer any questions you may have
Carry out your dermal filler treatment.
Post Treatment Review
At The Skin Quartz we check in with clients and conduct a post-treatment review to ensure you are happy with the results and answer any further questions you may have after treatment.
at a glance
30 to 90 minutes depending on the treatment area
Results Seen In
Duration Of Results
6 - 9 months
Back To Work
Potential Side Effects
Swelling and bruising
Topical numbing cream