Skin Quartz provides an array of vitamin injections to help boost metabolism, replace deficiencies, assist in weight loss, increase energy, aid in better sleep, hair growth, overall health, and more.
How do Vitamin Injections Work?
When essential nutrients are introduced directly into your bloodstream, they avoid your digestive system. Your digestive system breaks down nutrients from the food or liquids you consume, meaning your body will naturally eliminate a good percentage of the nutrients. Bypassing the digestive system allows the vitamins to enter directly into cells where the body can more efficiently use them.
Benefits Of Vitamin c Injections
1) Influences the Growth and Repair of Body
2) Tissues, and Helps With Wound Healing
3) Boosts Immune Response
3) Improves Mood and Mental Health
4) Acts As An Antioxidant, Fights Oxidative Damage
5) Supports and Regenerates Vitamin E
6) Prevents Scurvy From Developing
7) Vitamin C Increases Calcium Absorption, Boosts Bone Health
8) Improves Skin Health
9) Helps To Mitigate the Damage From Smoking
10) Enhances the Absorption of Non-Heme Iron
11) May Help To Reduce the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
12) May Help With Macular Degeneration and Lower the Risk of Cataracts
13) May Benefit the Lipid (Cholesterol) Profile
How do Vitamin B12 Injections Work?
Vitamin B12 injections can aid your body in regulating your sleep, mood and appetite cycles and give you a boost of energy that lasts. Delivered via a tiny injection to the arm muscle, the Vitamin B12 injection bypasses the digestive system for immediate effects that leave you feeling re-energized and healthy.
Benefits Of Vitamin B12 Injections
Vitamin B12 injections can bring immediate health benefits and support a large variety of health conditions.
Vitamin B12 is crucial to the normal function of the brain and nervous system. It is also involved in the formation of red blood cells and helps to repair and regulate DNA.
Vitamin B12 enables the release of energy by helping the human body absorb folic acid. Your body produces millions of red blood cells every minute. These cells cannot multiply properly without vitamin B12. The production of red blood cells reduces if vitamin B12 levels are too low. Anaemia can occur if the red blood cell count decreases.
Further benefits of Vitamin B12 injection booster shots
- Increase energy levels and concentration
- Improve metabolism and aid with weight loss
- Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps improve sleep patterns
- Aids red blood cell formation
- Prevent major birth defects during pregnancy
- Support bone health and prevent Osteoporosis
- Reduces the risk of Macular degeneration
- Improves mood and symptoms of depression
- Supports brain function by preventing loss of neurons
- Provides an energy boost
- Improves heart health by decreasing Homocysteine
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails.
Some possible signs of being deficient in B12
Deficiency often develops because of the body’s inability to either absorb vitamin B12 in the gut and may present itself through signs such as:
Mouth Ulcer | Sore Tongue | Numbness | Tingling in hands and feet | A pale-yellow tinge to the skin | Tiredness | Irritability | Headaches | Depression and mood changes | Depleting mental ability | Sense of balance | Fatigue | Breathlessness | Dizziness | Constipation | Heart palpitations
With age, it can be harder to absorb Vitamin B12. It can also happen if you have had weight loss surgery or another operation that removed part of your stomach, or if you drink heavily.
Benefits Of Vitamin c Injections
Vitamin D ingested orally can take weeks, even months, to have an impact on your health – and much of the dose is lost when it is converted in the gut. However, intramuscular vitamin D injections have a much more immediate impact – some patients report feeling the effects right away. And because the vitamins are administered directly into the muscle, bypassing the gut, a much higher percentage of the vitamins can be utilised by the body.
Symptoms Of A Vitamin D Deficiency
A vitamin D deficiency can put you at higher risk of health conditions including heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, and depression. Signs that you may need more vitamin D include the some of the following symptoms:
Fatigue and low energy levels | Low mood | Eczema | Musculoskeletal aches and pains | Muscle weakness | Hair loss | Generally feeling unwell | Impaired cognition
Without enough biotin, the body is short on energy. Here are 12 of the biggest benefits of making sure you get enough.